Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Cheapest DIY Interactive Whiteboard




Back in 2008, I ran across this video after my classroom whiteboard had died.  At the time, not many Teachers knew about the Technology, but it has worked great for me ever since.  

Although my setup now is much more user friendly and professional (thanks to www.teachwithtech.com) it has worked great for me for years. 

As a summary, all you need is an Infrared Pen, a Wii Remote, a computer with bluetooth capability and you’re ready to go!!

I would highly recommend using www.teachwithtech.com as they were very helpful with my installation and they have continued to improve their products to make the Wiimote Whiteboard a great tool to use in the classroom. 

2 comments:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...
    Interactive whiteboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is interactive whiteboard? interactive whiteboard equipment's aim to improve interaction & collaboration between student & teacher. The technology based classrooms fitted with robust hardware - interactive whiteboard, projector, visual presenter, touch panel & digital podium enhance teaching & learning practices.

    ReplyDelete