Sunday, January 13, 2013

Since my last post including the Kindergarten CCSS Checklist Report Document.  I've had several requests for additional grades.   I'm happy to say that K-5 is available for free at my TPT and Teacher Notebook Store.  If you have special needs regarding parts of the document you need edited for your school or for your own classroom, please do not hesitate to contact me.



I also wanted to include in this post a great resource for all math educators.  No matter the level, it has something for everyone.  If you are not sure where to start with Math Tasks for the Common Core, they have several tasks for each grade level.  Check the website out here: Inside Mathematics Website



2 comments:

  1. Do you have a checklist for ela 5th grade.I really like your format.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not yet, but I hope to have the fifth grade version soon (today or tomorrow). If you message me your email, I can notify you when the fifth grade version is complete.

      Delete